Doubleview Podiatry is looking for an Motivated, Energetic Fulltime Podiatrist.
We are looking for a motivated Podiatrist who:
- wants to take their career to the next level
- who has a specific interest in treating biomechanical injuries
- who has a desire to learn more about gait and running analysis
- is interested in using state-of-the-art equipment, such as the Zebris Gait Analysis System, 3D scanner for orthotics, Swift Microwave for verrucae and Lunula Cold Laser for fungal nail treatment
- is interested in developing partnerships with local Allied Health Professionals
- has a passion for self-improvement, both professionally and personally.
- A generous payscale
- A bonus system will be negotiated with the successful candidate
- We are supportive of flexible working hours
- Continuing education
- Ongoing Professional Development sessions
- Additional education programs are encouraged and budgeted for.
Work with the latest technology
You will have the unique opportunity to work with state of the art technology – the Zebris Gait Analysis System. The only specialised diagnostic tool in Perth, you will learn to use the data to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions.
We also use Swift Microwave technology to treat verrucae, and the lunula Cold Laser for fungal nails.
If these opportunities excite you, give us a call! 08 9341 5166
Extending our practice
With a new premises being planned for completion in early 2022, you will have the opportunity to establish your career in an exciting environment specializing in musculoskeletal podiatry.
Work with a personal Podiatry Assistant
Would you like to work in a clinic where our Podiatry Assistant is trained and ready to assist you? Our Podiatry Assistant will perform a range of basic podiatry and administrative tasks to assist you so that you can maximise your time to provide exceptional care for our clients.
You have any questions? just give us a call
Our well established practice is located in the iconic beach side suburb of Scarborough. With our flexible working hours, could you see yourself popping down to the beach for a coffee or a lunchtime swim?